Endeavor’s Scale Up Program supports early stage high-growth entrepreneurs to identify business needs and goals, pursue scaling to the next level, and gain direct mentorship from people who have been there before.
How We Do It
Striving to create a more equitable and prosperous future for everyone through high-impact entrepreneurship
- 8-month program focused on entrepreneur-to-entrepreneur mentorship
- Program kicks off with EY 7 Drivers of Growth business assessment workshop
- West Ventures clinic helps to identify market-driven product fit for companies
- Endeavor Mock Selection Panel delivers in-depth feedback from top mentors
- Program is tailored with support from regional resources, including Innovatemap, Thompson Hine, GrowthX, and On Plane
- Open to early stage entrepreneurs across KY / IN / OH
- 50% of Scale Up slots are prioritized for diverse founders
- Program cost is $150/month ($1200 total)
Scale Up Partner: EY
EY Ripples: 7 Drivers of Growth
Kick off Scale Up with EY’s proprietary 7 Drivers of Growth platform to assess your company, gain valuable insights from leading best practices, and identify strategic priorities for growth in a unique and interactive format
Tailored Scale Up Program
Following the EY 7 Drivers of Growth workshop, the Scale Up program is tailored to the priorities of each Scale Up Entrepreneur. Leading regional mentors and organizations, including Innovatemap, On Plane, Thompson Hine, and GrowthX provide mentoring and strategic support.
West Ventures Clinic
An entrepreneur workshop developed and led by West Ventures that shifts perspective from supply orientation to demand orientation, from profit to value, and from product to market.
Endeavor Mock Selection Panel
A half-day panel where entrepreneurs have the chance to pitch their businesses to top regional mentors and entrepreneurs and receive in-depth, tactical feedback
Each Scale Up Entrepreneur is strategically paired with an Endeavor Entrepreneur for the duration of Scale Up. Four direct mentoring sessions are held to gain insight, provide peer accountability, and learn from someone who has successfully scaled a business.